Art Workshop Holiday in Tuscany, Italy
Inspired by the best of Italy. Exciting painting course holiday conducted at a spacious Tuscan farmhouse, with extensive studio facilities and a swimming pool set amid Garfagnana Nature Reserve, near to the medieval town of Barga. An ideal retreat for exploring creativity.
Learn from the master Christopher C. Bell, discover the top secrets how to unlock and develop an inquisitive attitude towards the making of art Suitable for both beginners and the more experienced artist. To celebrate the end of the course there will be an exhibition of guests’ work, an in depth discussion and critique, and a DVD of your holiday.
Fee: €1180 double/twin room, €1280 single room
Group Size:: Max 10
Registration Deadline: 30 Apr 2018
The price includes:
- 5 days of tuition (morning and afternoon sessions)
- 7 nights at Val di Pozza
- Full board accommodation to include 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 evening meals with wine, 2 of which are at local restaurants
- Refreshments throughout the day – (help yourself to tea, fresh coffee and cold drinks)
- Excursions and visits included in the course programmes
- All art materials and equipment
- A DVD diary of your holiday
- Transfer to and from Pisa Airport
Click here to view itenary.
“I can’t think of a thing you haven’t thought of, a terrific week, excellent teaching, varied challenges, marvellous food (even up to forty lengths in the pool), lovely atmosphere and delightful company.”
Anne and Bruce Paterson
"My second holiday at Val di Pozza and everything has been as perfect; if not better. The combination of great locations, facilities, materials, food, wine, fellowship, weather, wine ensures the best art holiday I have ever enjoyed – and I’ve been on a lot of art holidays."
Limited seats available only. First-come-first-served.
|Event Date||17 July 2018|
|Event End Date||24 July 2018|
|Cut off date||30 April 2018|