My Art Space-Art enriches lifeJoin Singapore’s largest and leading art club established since 2005. 3 studios located at Istana Park, Khatib and Sengkang. We have successfully provided various art programs to more than 6000 individual adult art learners from all walks of life and 12500 employees from over 500 companies.
Why you should join our art workshops
(Oil, Acrylic, Drawing and Watercolour)
Greater Exposure of Art
Optional Upgrade to Usage of Studio
Lifelong Art Learning Support
Great opportunities to learn from professional artist step by step demonstrations and receive personalized guidance. Watercolour AE(Basic) for those need more guidance on foundation like how to draw, mix colors and apply washes. Watercolour AE for those knows the basic but wish to adventure deeper into composition, aesthetic and styles.
Professional art project (1-3 lessons) of various interesting themes designed by professional artists available for the course according to your level.
- Discover the secret of how to create a fresh, spontaneous and luminous watercolour.
- For beginners to intermediate level.
- 2.5 hours each lesson.
- Step by step demonstration by artist
- Various subjects refer from photos selected by art instructors. (Floral, animals, landscape, semi abstract and etc.).
- 1 painting per subject. 2 weeks per subject.
- Watercolour AE(Basic) for beginners need more fundamental guidance on drawing , wash application and colors mixing.
- Watercolour AE(Intermediate) for learners already have basic skills and wish to explore more on aesthetic, composition and styles.
- Conducted by professional watercolourists Uhky Uhky.
- Class size max 9. Aged 14 and above.
Feel free to consult our staff about the level suits you.
Intermediate level for more advanced learning is also available, check with our staff.
One time workshop ideal for those that doubt they could ever draw or paint but think they might like to learn, or amateur artists who would like to revisit the solid foundations of painting.
- one 2.5 hours lesson available every week (Sun & Mon)
- choose oil or acrylic
- Understand creative perception through still life study
- Learn how artists paint with great ease!
- Comprehensive knowledge on painting materials and equipment, basic techniques and drawing
- Demonstration and step-by-step guidance
- Aged 14 and above